My skin has had one hell of a ride. As I’ve gotten older it has become more and more of a priority for me take care of it. I don’t ever go to bed without doing at least a little facial TLC. Acne has always been a problem for me. My skin has gone from crazy oily to dry in a matter of a year. My diet, water consumption, and care routine has changed. Since I’m seeing major improvements, I thought I would share my new favorite products that reduce redness, acne, and improve the skin overall.
Protini Polypeptide Cream from Drunk Elephant ($68.00 USD)
- Expensive, trust me I know. This stuff works though and I’m completely out of it. This product works to protect your skin, improve fine lines, and improve hydration. I tend to use it 2-3 times a day.
100% Pure Argan Oil from Josie Maran ($48.00 USD)
- This stuff is amazing. I never thought oils were for me, but a sample of this changed my mind forever. I bought the full size after I fully exhausted two samples, and I’m never looking back. I feel fully hydrated with this product, and it helps my lashes and brows grow. I see major differences in the cystic acne areas of my chin.
Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter from Josie Maran ($40.00 USD)
- I got this as a sample with my oil and it is great to add additional moisture to the face, if you feel like you need it.
Rosewater Facial Spray from Mario Badescu ($7.00 USD)
- I use this product to tone my face and reduce redness. It is made with rose and aloe and which help reduce irritation.
Purity Made Simple Cleanser from Philosophy ($24.00 USD)
- I use this cleanser most often so I don’t strip essential oils fully from my skin, further drying it out.
Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash from Origins ($23.00 USD)
- I tend to use this wash a couple times a week to thoroughly clean out my pores. Used everyday gets to be too drying.